Unless things change, we will have church Sunday, Dec. 8, at the usual times. However, please do not come if you think it too dangerous. If you are serving in some capacity tomorrow and can’t make it, don’t fret. We will make do with whoever comes. This includes folk in the liturgy, Sunday school, and the Mission Market.
The Youth Group (EYC and Jr. EYC) is cancelled tomorrow night as is the Confirmation Class.
A word of caution: not only the streets but the sidewalks and parking areas around the church are thick sheets of ice. It took 15 hard-working parishioners three hours and all we were able to clear out was a small path to the west door on Crestline and to the east door on Penticost. If you do end up braving the elements, use extreme caution as you exit your car and walk toward these entrances.
Again, the decision to come tomorrow is yours. My suggestion is not to venture out. For those who do, we will be here (God willing).